The Kogni Approach to Data Security
Kogni, the first purpose-built data lake solution focused on data security and governance, helps enterprises accelerate their implementations, maintain governance and keep their data trusted, secure and ready for analytics. Kogni helps organizations move beyond breach prevention and perimeter security. Kogni reduces the impact of a data breach by truly securing sensitive data.
Discover sensitive data in on-premise and cloud data sources
Protect sensitive data using masking, redaction, encryption, and tokenization
Continuously monitor data sources for new sensitive data
Scans enterprise datasources for sensitive data stored in text and images.
Knowledge of sensitive data storage is tribal - Kogni makes it institutional
- Inspects hadoop, S3, NoSQL, RDBMS
- Purpose-built classifiers for sensitive data like credit card numbers, SSNs, emails, phone numbers, and more
- User-defined classifiers to identify sensitive data unique to your organization
- Dashboard view of the sensitive data across Enterprise Data Sources
- Incremental scanning
Secures sensitive data in Hadoop / Data Lake as it gets ingested.
Transparently secures sensitive data as it is ingested
- Pre-built workflows to secure sensitive data once discovered
- Protects data using Masking, Redaction, Encryption, Tokenization
- Protects data in-place
- Transparently secures sensitive data as it is ingested into data lake (hadoop, s3) with zero code changing
Continuously monitors data sources, and alerts in case of policy violations.
Alerts on sensitive data proliferation
- Continuous monitoring of Sensitive data
- Alerts on changes in sensitive data location, volume, and activity
- Enables data governance initiatives by monitoring for policy violations